Capacitive power supply
Hello friend in this project we make a Capacitive power supply for a low current device because this power supply is a very cheap and consume less space on PCB. Due to this reason we often use this supply in our device. by using this power supply we also reduce the total cost of the project.
In this post, we discuss this topic which is listed below.
- What is a transformerless power supply?
- How can we make this?
- Which component require to make this?
- Circuit diagram of this project.
- Meriet and demerits of this supply.
- Other new Idea related to power supply.
What is a Capacitive power supply?
The transformerless power supply is a low current power supply for electronics appliance. By using this supply we can reduce the weight, cost, and size of the electronics devices. in this type of power supply, we use a nonpolar capacitor for passing an electric current through a circuit. Many time we use this power supply in a circuit for reducing
How can we make this?
hear in this video we show that how to make Transformerless power supply
Which component require to make this?
we need this component for making this project
- 1 x 1.3uf 400v nonpolar capacitor
- 2 x 1M resistance
- 4 x 1N4007 Diode
- 1 x 1000uf 25v Capacitor
- 1 x 12v LED panel
- 1 x Power supply
you can buy this product from this link.
Circuit diagram of this project.
Merit and demerits of this supply.
A merit of this power supply
- A merit of this circuit is it reduce the whole size of the device.
- It reduces a cost of the circuit.
- It became product handy.
- This circuit is a very cost effective.
A demerit of this power supply
- We get very low current from this supply.
- If sometimes load does not connect at the output end than capacitor may damage due to high voltage.
- We use this supply for a very small device.
- We do not run a motor or any movable device from it.
Other new Idea related to power supply.
you may stay connected with us on youtube by learn with fun technology.
you can get more idea from this link also.