Advance Embedded Training
Hello friend, first of all, What is Embedded training and Advance Embedded training?
So the answer is that course
The course content of Advance Embedded System.
- Embedded C
- 8051 Structure programming
- File Handling
- Wireless PC to PC Communication
- Study and Implement Communication Protocol
- RF(Radio Communication)
- Bluetooth Communication
- LCD Display
- Advance Communication protocol designing.
Meor project designing as an exam.
- In Embedded system you learn about how to make an embedded system and learn about an embedded system. So in an embedded system, we create a project with Hardware and software.
- You use some tool for making this system, like Arduino, Avr Studio, Keil according to their requirement. Depending upon which controller use for making system we use a separate tool for it.
- In the embedded system, we learn about the coding of C Which include loops, Function, Instruction, Variables, condition, header file, and any other parameter of C language
- In Embedded System We work on a various type of sensor, LCD, and an input-output device.
Advance Embedded System
- In Advance Embedded system you learn about the embedded system. In additional we learn about a various type of communication protocols. So we create communication-based projects it may be wireless or wired
- hear we also work on that tools and as well as learn some more tool for check our system and monitoring tool also.
- In the advanced embedded system, we learn about file handling and create our own header file and use that one header file in another project.
- In Embedded System We work communication protocol also work on a project which contains some kind of wireless or wired data transmitting issue.
For more detail visit our electronics projects.
back to HOME